EvoBand Bands Only
How does the EvoBand work?
The EvoBand system is comprised of two bands that connect to a saddle pad. One band goes under the horse’s stomach and the other around the hind quarters.
The EvoBand design ensures that the bands sit in the optimal position. The abdominal band stimulates the abdominal muscles, while the breech band makes the horse aware of the position of his hind legs. The bands can be used singularly or together dependent upon your horse’s requirements.
Description of the EvoBand and whats included
Straps and clips for attaching the Thera-band
2x lengths of Thera. Band with clip fasteners for girth and hind.
Guidelines for using your EvoBand
Benefits of using the EvoBand:
- THE EVOBAND SYSTEM WILL HELP BUILD AND STRENGTHEN THE CORE MUSCLES,WITH LIFT AND COLLECTION.
- THIS CAN HELP YOUR HORSE CARRY HIM/HERSELF INTO A MORE ROUNDED OUTLINE,FLEXIBLE,BALANCED,STRETCHED
- CORE /HIND STRENGTH, ENGAGE THE BACK LEGS YOU CAN BUILD ON THIS IN-HAND and IN THE SADDLE ..
- BACK MUSCLE DEVEOPEMENT OBTAINING HEAD BALANCE GIVING IN AT THE POLL WITH FLEXIBILITY TO RELAX.
- TRAINING AID HELPS WITH HINDQUARTER ENGAGEMENT...EFFECTIVE BUT GENTLE NO CHEATS EQUIPMENT.
Riding whilst strengthening the core,works your horse with strong resistance you can build up on top line and stretch neck muscle,toning ,every time you ride with your flexipad alter a little for more flexion for a no cheats exercise ,hacking or schooling ,pole work !
The hind thera-band at a taut resistance above the hocks brings the hindlegs underneath the hindquarter to lower the head and shorten the frame, by developing wither lift creating a more rounded outline.
Ideal for the horse walker, driving, long rein/double lunge immensely beneficial for the horse. This allows you to work on self carriage, encourages good positioning ,suppleness,straightness,engagement ,impulsion and contact,developement of back muscles.
Great for re-training,rehabilitation for young/older horses or ponies who have trouble maintaining their frame ,thin or poor muscle developement little or no top line for all ages fitness levels and disciplines.
The concept for the EvoBand system was developed for the need for a more optimal means to engage the horse’s core in work.
The EvoBand system promotes optimal function. With use of the system, owners have reported a significant improvement in symmetry of more forward motion of the pelvis and back. A more “active and engaged horse”.
Many horses are being fitted with the EvoBand system for general improvement in conditioning. It is exciting to see riders at global top level using a band system as part of their conditioning programmes.
The EvoBand system is also introducing a build your own system so we can attach to your existing saddle pad if you choose. Please contact us to arrange this.
Where an underlying clinical condition is suspected, the horse must be referred to the primary responsible veterinarian for clinical permission. EvoEquine LTD take no responsibility for the use/effect of the band system. The operator is in full responsibility of its application and effects. It is important to make sure your horse is desensitised to the bands before attempting ridding with the system.
We recommend if possible the system is initially used on a daily basis, and depending on the horse’s progress, use is reduced after 4 or so weeks, to 3-4 times per week, and eventually the horse will use the system as a ‘reminder’, once or twice a week, depending on how the horse is progressing.
The system is safe for use on the treadmill, in the horsewalker and is an ideal means to train the horse’s core strength during recovery from injury or surgery, where exercise is limited to controlled walking. (Your veterinarian advise must be sought)
Our system is made with high quality belts that give a medium to high resistance. The clips give a quick and easy way to apply the bands onto the pad and remove when not in use.
The bands have been tested and selected for the durability and Performance.
1. DESENSITISE HORSE WITH THERA-BAND,LET HORSE BECOME ACCUSTOMED TO ALL SENSATIONS,POSITIONING.
2. TO START WE SUGGEST LUNGING YOUR HORSE TO CHECK TENSIONS AND FLEXIBILITY WHILST MOVING IN ALL 3 GAITS.
3. So 2 OR 3 TIMES A WEEK OF 10 to 20 MINUTE SESSIONS YOU SHOULD SEE AN IMPROVEMENT IN A WEEK OR TWO.
4. IF RIDING IN YOUR EVOBAND ALWAYS DISMOUNT TO MAKE FASTENINGS AND ANY ADJUSTMENTS!!! THEN RE-MOUNT!!!!
5. WHEN STARTING TO RIDE IN YOUR FLEXIHORSE START WITH SHORT BURSTS OF EXERCISE HORSE MAY BE UNUSED TO THE RESISTENCE SENSATION ON CERTAIN MUSCLES AND MAY FIND THE WORK DIFFICULT!
ALL TRAINING SYSTEMS AND TRAINING AIDS SHOULD BE USED AS PART OF A TRAINING PROGRAMME SO AS NOT TO CAUSE UNNECESSARY DISTRESS OR DISCOMFORT TO THE HORSE!! (Please choose the correct strength for the fitness of your horse).
ALL RESPONSIBILITY LIES WITH THE INDIVIDUAL USING THIS PAD USE ALL SAFETY EQUIPMENT WHEN HANDLING AND EXERCISING HORSES SUCH AS A HARD HAT,GLOVES AND SUITABLE FOOTWEAR........BE RESPONSIBLE!!!!!!!
CONSULT YOUR EQUINE PHYSIOTHERAPIST/VET BEFORE USING THIS PRODUCT.
- Due to the nature of DEET, we need to advise you that if you use DEET based products on your horse it may cause issues with the rubber bands. According to the National Pesticides Centre they note that: "DEET is a plasticizer and can damage certain rubber, plastic, vinyl, or elastic materials such as contact lenses, eyeglass frames and lenses, watch crystals, combs, painted and varnished surfaces, and certain synthetic or treated fabrics.
We are Hand making the EvoBands to order. There is a two week processing time but we will endeavour to send out sooner if we can. If the delay is expected longer during high demand we will contact you to discuss. We also have a pre order system. Please pop (PreOrderBand) in at check out with a comment to let us know when you would like the pad and we will make and call you for the payment at the time you request.